Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pre Oscars, Oscar Obsession.

Yes, yes.

I know we have a month to go before the gold statuettes are given out.

I do however, have a more timely obsession with another Oscar... de la Renta.


Not too long I saw the resort 2013 collection which included a sparkly baseball style sweater.

Then I saw it again on Oscar's P.R. Girl - Erica Bearman.


The black and white filter on this photo of Erica and the sparkle in the sleeves led to a DIY re-do.

I found a simple Forever 21 baseball tee...


add some high quality swarovski crystals...

Now you've got F21 To Runway.

Pics and DIY instructions coming soon!



Equally obsessed with Erica's RECREATE/NY Ebay auction ( and Spoitfy playlist ) for 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...