I coveted the look originally on The Glamourai 
image
I became further obsessed when I saw Nicole Richie sporting hers in true 90265 style…
image
However, my hesitance to travel south of the Malibu Pier - even worse - to the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica ( gasp! ), led to the designing and subsequently dismantling some barely ( if not ever ) worn cashmere taking up valuable space in my closet ( to be replaced by a new Birkin soon I hope? ).
image
image
image
To get your custom made cashmere beanie simply click on the “ask me a question” link at the top of the blog post and say: “Make me a beanie Malibu P.R. Gal!”  and leave your website or blog info.
Double your chances of winning by liking our Facebook page and leaving your info there…
Triple your chances by following us on Twitter
If if you make the effort by following me on all of the above and Pinterest- you are GUARANTEED a beanie.
I like to spoil my readers!
Get ready for January’s giveaway… we’re talking vintage Gucci!
image